Are you interested in becoming a director or do you know someone who is? Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Identify and direct research for the benefit of the entire industry;
- Increased industry knowledge;
- The opportunity to meet a large number of influential millers, buyers, and government officials across the province, nation and globally;
- Increased information sharing with other growers;
- Professional development;
- Reimbursement for all travel, honorariums for time spent on the commissions’ projects and committees.
To be eligible, a producer must have sold oats after July 31, 2013.
Deadline for nominations is December 8, 2015.
For nomination forms and further information contact:
AOGC Administration Office,
PO Box 20106, Regina, SK S4P 4J7