- 1 cup rolled or quick oats (100 g)
- 3-4 cups water (750 ml – 1 l), depending on how thick you like your milk
Yield: 3-4 Servings
- Soak the oats in water for at least 30 minutes. We usually soak them overnight, but it’s not necessary.
- Drain the oats and wash them (discard the soaking water).
- Blend the oats with 3 to 4 cups of clean water (750 ml to 1 liter).
- Strain the milk using a cheesecloth, a strainer, a napkin or a nut milk bag.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Recipe and photo are courtsey of Simple Vegan Blog.