- 3 medium carrots Grated
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Cinnamon to taste
- Cocoa powder
Yield: 18-20 servings
- Soak the cranberries in warm water for 40 minutes, then discard the soaking water.
- Blend the carrot with the berries until a homogeneous mixture.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and slowly add the oatmeal, oat flakes, walnuts and cinnamon.
- Using your hands, mix the ingredients perfectly well until the dough easy to handle.
- Form small balls, for our truffles and then cover with cocoa powder
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.