- 700gr of oats
- 400gr onion, chopped
- 250gr white wine
- 150gr butter
- 2000gr Mango Natural juice
- 150gr freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 400gr Mango
- salt and pepper
Yield: 15 – 20 servings
- In a saucepan over medium heat melt half the butter and add the onion, sauté until golden.
- Add the oats and stir constantly to prevent it from burning, add the white wine, stirring until it is absorbed by the oatmeal.
- Warm the mango juice a bit and incorporate it slowly to oats as the absorbing fence stirring (this process will take 15 to 20 minutes). Season.
- In a non-stick skillet melt a little butter and sauté the mango dice until slightly caramelized. Reserve.
- Once the oatmeal is cooked, add the other half of the butter, Parmesan cheese and diced mango. Season to taste
- Present on bowl with a little Parmesan cheese, lemon zest and slices of fresh mango.