Hawaiian Pizza (with Oat Dough)
- 250 grams of oat flour
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon (3 g.) Salt
- 1 cup water
- Turkey ham
- Pineapple chunks
- Mozzarella cheese (to taste)
- Tomato sauce
Yield: 1 Pizza
- For the dough, mix the oat flour with all the ingredients until you can easily work the dough with your hands. Place the dough in a bowl that you can put inside the oven. Heat oven to 100 ° C to give the dough a warm place to rise. Once the oven reaches 100 ° C, turn it off and keep the door closed to cool.
- After 5 minutes, the outside of the dough should be smooth and slightly sticky, but when touched you should not get any pieces of dough in your fingers.
- Remove dough from the bowl and make a ball with it. Work on a smooth surface with some oat flour.
- Extend the dough and place into a large saucepan a very thin layer of olive oil. Place in the oven (off) covering it with a damp cloth for 30 minutes.
- Then cover the dough with tomato sauce and the toppings. Put it back in the oven at 150 ° C for about 15 to 20 minutes. Then your pizza is ready to be served.