Alberta Oat Growers Commision Annual General Meeting
Times and agenda topics subject to change due to COVID-19.
AGM Meeting Documents:
- AOGC 2021 AGM Agenda
- Minutes from AOGC AGM 2020 - January 27, 2020
- 2019-2020 Financial Statements
- 2019-2020 Annual Report
Alberta Oat Growers Commission Director Nominations Open
Are you interest in becoming a director or do you know someone who is? Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Identify and direct research to benefit of the entire industry.
- Increase industry knowledge.
- Opportunity to meet influential millers, buyers and government officials provincially, nationally and internationally.
- Information sharing with other growers.
- Professional development.
- Reimbursement for all travel and honorarium for time spent on Commission projects and committees.
A registered producer means any producer who has had an Alberta Oat Growers Commission service fee deducted since August 1, 2018.
Deadline for nominations is Thursday, Feb. 18, 2021 - 5pm MT.
For nomination forms and further information, contact: AOGC Administration Office, PO Box 20106, Regina, SK S4P 4J7
Telephone: (306) 530-8545
Fax: (866) 286-1681