Are you interested in becoming a director or do you know someone who is?
Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Identify and direct research for the benefit of the entire industry.
- Increased industry knowledge.
- The opportunity to meet a large number of influential millers, buyers, and government officials across the province, nation and globally.
- Increased information sharing with other growers.
- Professional development.
- Reimbursement for all travel, honorariums for time spent on the commission’s projects and committees.
A registered producer means any producer who has paid a Manitoba Oat Growers Association / Saskatchewan Oat Development Commission levy since August 1, 2019.
MOGA Director Nominations
Deadline for MOGA nominations is Thursday, October 7, 2021, 5pm CST
SaskOats Director Nominations
Deadline for SaskOats nominations is Thursday, October 14, 2021, 5pm CST