Salted Oatmeal Muffins With Cheese, Ham And Jalapeno
- 1cup whole grain flour
- 1 cup oats flour
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large pickled jalapeños chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams of turkey ham chopped
- ⅔ cup manchego or cheddar cheese shredded
Yield: 10 Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly butter a 10-cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix flours, baking powder, and salt. Add the jalapeño, cheese and ham. In another bowl whisk together milk, egg, honey, and oil. Divide batter between the muffin tins. Top the muffins with some shredded cheese.
- Bake the muffins until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Top of muffins should be firm to touch.