- 2 1/4 cups dry oats
- 2 ripe bananas, broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup natural apple sauce
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with muffin cups.
- Place the oats in a food processor and pulse until mostly ground.
- Add in all remaining ingredients. Process just until mixture is evenly combined.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin cups.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the centre of a muffin.
*If you do not own a food processor, you can buy oat flour and combine the ingredients by hand in a mixing bowl.