Coco Hot Cakes and Honey
- 8 egg whites
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 packages of stevia
- 5 dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of baking powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- To decorate: banana, almonds, honey and fresh coconut for garnish
- Mix egg whites with oats, cinnamon, stevia, dates, vanilla and a pinch of baking poder.
- Add the coconut and mix with a wooden spoon or a spatula.
- Cook the pancakes on both sides in the pan lightly greased with oil.
- Serve and garnish with almonds, banana, coconut and honey.