- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- Chili powder
- Oil needed
Yield: 4 servings
- Place in a bowl oatmeal and cornmeal. Stir well to incorporate.
- Gradually add milk and go mixing to achieve form a dough.
- Add a pinch of salt and continue kneading.
- In a frying pan heat the oil over medium heat or low
- Take a small bakery cone. Put the dough in it and form the churriavenitos
- Once the oil is hot and ready, put the bakery cone 10 cm above the pan, press the dulla and wait for the churriavenitos to fall in the oil.
- Fry the raw churriavenitos until golden brown. To remove oil excess, place them on absorbent paper and wait for it to cool.
- In a small bowl, put the churriavenitos and sprinkle with a little powdered chili powder.
- Once ready, you can place it in center of the table and enjoy as a family.